‘Tis the Season for the Team Fox Holiday Hub!
The season of giving has arrived, and there's no better time to inspire your community to join in helping to speed a cure for Parkinson's.
Interested in organizing a festive fundraiser, but need some inspiration? Swing by the Team Fox Holiday Hub for some seasonal ideas and tips! Here are a few of the offerings you'll find within:
- Our Winter Series lists more than 25 different types of events perfect for the season. From office holiday parties to neighborhood cookie exchanges, there's something to engage Team Fox enthusiasts of all ages.
- Check out our featured step-by-step holiday event guide for ideas, suggestions and fool-proof fundraising tips tailored to help you make the most of your holiday fundraising event.
- If you are already planning to send out end of the year holiday cards to friends and family, include our pre-made holiday card insert to let them know how much a donation in support of Team Fox would mean to you.
- Feeling athletically inclined? Local 5Ks — especially fun runs with themes — are a great way to bring friends and family together. Check out some tips for making the most of your local Jingle Bell Jog.
- Our Shop Fox is also stocked for the season with the latest trends in Team Fox/MJFF apparel, accessories and vintage items. Whether you grab some gear to include as prizes at your event or simply check off some holiday shopping, there's something for everyone.
Regardless of your holiday plans this season, visit the Team Fox Holiday Hub to learn more, check out our featured event guides and register today.
[Comment] A new step towards targeting tau
Progressive supranuclear palsy is a rare neurodegenerative disease characterised by an axial parkins...
[Review] CSF and blood biomarkers for Parkinson’s disease
In the management of Parkinson's disease, reliable diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers are urg...
Parkinson’s disease patient: ‘I can walk… it’s really helped me’
Parkinson's disease patient Gail Jardine can walk more freely after having a spinal implant fit...